Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sooner or later, this happens to everyone, to everyone.

Since last night I've been on this major Pet Shop Boys' Love Comes Quickly kick. So pretty. I think an acoustic version would be lovely as well but doubt Jose Gonzalez is reading my blog for cover suggestions.

In news fit for public consumption, I've been working (endlessly, it feels like) on the ruffled shawl pattern in Noro Kureyon for a (now belated) Mother's Day gift for my grandmother. To me, it looks like a clown and a parrot had too many drinks one night but those are colors she likes and it's all about the recipient so...
She's getting a little belligerent about it ("Why aren't you done yet?") so I'd better pick up the pace.

And my half-sleeve is finally finished. By Dave Bruehl of Think Ink (in Norman, OK). I think he did a fantastic job in both design and execution and am really delighted by how it turned out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"om mane padme om"

Aesiron said...

Samuel and I are getting impatient, too. :p

Amanda Roper said...

That's amazing ink!